It’s holiday season, which means it’s time to find the perfect gifts for your favorite adventurers. Here are the top five must-haves to keep you, your family and your friends looking sharp and feeling good in the outdoors this winter.
1. Marmot Rom Jacket – This is a great softshell jacket for all things winter. Whether you’re hiking, ice climbing, ski touring or snow blowing the driveway, this jacket will keep you warm and comfortable with its water resistant, breathable and windproof construction. Available in green, black or gray.
2. Kahtoola MICROspikes – These stainless steel spikes will give you the traction you need to tackle the snowiest and iciest hikes this winter.
3. Scarpa Freedom SL Freeride Ski Boots – Treat your feet with the included custom moldable intuition liners, Vibram rubber soles and frictionless walk mode. With the capability to change between DIN compatible and Alpine Touring outsoles, these boots are perfect for anyone looking for an all-in-one boot for backcountry touring one day then resort laps the next.
4. Hotronic FootWarmer S4 – Don’t let cold feet keep you off the mountain this winter. Stay warm with these custom ski boot heaters.
5. EMS Techwick base layer tights – Techwick keeps you dry, warm and light during those long and cold days outside. These are a great base layer to keep your legs warm this winter.